Secure Net protects your phone from viruses, malware and other harmful content when you connect to the internet on our mobile network.
Please note: Secure Net won’t work when your devices are connected to other networks or WiFi, including Vodafone Home Broadband.
Secure Net also can’t protect your mobile device, even while connected to our network, if you:
· Change your Access Point Name (APN) settings
· Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service
· Use a proxy service
· Access a site using a https secure connection
· Use smartphone data compression services
· Use a browser that can compress or encrypt traffic (except Nokia Xpress, Microsoft BOS, Google Chrome and the Vodafone version of Opera mini)
· Use selected email protocols (except HTTP, POP3 and SMTP)
Secure Net isn’t a traditional anti-virus and can’t be used to remove viruses, malware or other content already on your device.